Thursday, November 7, 2013

Wildfox review: Angels Off Duty Resort 2013

The new Wildfox collection is out and it's based on all things late 70's. Skiing, dark rainbows, Charlie's Angels… and unfortunately I am not a fan. 

To be honest, I'm not the biggest fan of the 70's in general. Not my favorite color palate... the clothes were cut in the least appealing styles… the house decorations *shudders*. 


There were a few pictures that I did enjoy, but honestly it was because they put me in a Snow Bunny mood and made me excited for winter. They did not make me wish I lived in the 70's. Not at all. 







Notice this adorable reindeer? I thought you might ;) 
Definitely my favorite in the entire collection. 


This sweater looks better in the white version (personal opinion) but I couldn't get a good picture of it. 

The kid's look book actually hooked me more than the adult look book! Look at how adorable this little girl is! Maybe those colors are meant for children… or just not for me… 





To shop the collection go here
To view the lookbook: "Angels off duty" go here

I will give the lookbook all the credit for my impromptu Shaver trip this weekend. 
But honestly, I'm just waiting for the new swim to come out! I signed up for a marathon (eep!) and have promised myself that if I complete it I'm buying these bad boys:
SO PRETTY!!! 
TIme to squat!!! 
xoxo, 
KK


No comments:

Post a Comment