Monday, December 2, 2013

Bunnies, butterflies, and booty: Wildfox Swim 2014


I may not have enjoyed the newest collection of clothing from Wildfox, but their new swim line has me falling in love all over again. The collection features a whimsical mix of roses, broken butterflies, flamingos, rainbows, seashells and more! The swim line continues the 70s vibe, but with more fairytale undertones that I personally can't get enough of. The butterfly bikini below is already on my future purchase list; I promised myself if I complete my first marathon, I'm ordering it immediately. 


My marathon isn't until May, so I'll have plenty of time to save up! A few of the items have already been made available for purchase on the Wildfox website and the rest of them will be made available later this month. The look book (images below) featured the lovely Lisalla Montenegro and was shot by  the creative director for Wildfox: Kimberly Gordon. The head designer for Wildfox swim and intimates is the gorgeous Leilani Shimoda, pictured below with creative designer Kimberly Gordon in 2013:

Leilani's instagram is a must follow: @myshimoda


Some of my favorite shots from the shoot are below, but you can view the entire look book online here
Ciao ciao, 
Kk














No comments:

Post a Comment