Monday, November 4, 2013

Double rainbow: hair chalk


So for the second weekend of Halloween celebrations, I was a unicorn/mylittlepony/double rainbow etc. 

Basically anything mystical that might have rainbow hair.... to achieve the look I used hair chalk. Right after showering, I started layering on the chalk: purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, and red on top:


So hair chalk REALLY REALLY REALLY dries out your hair (bad). I used a deep conditioner and a hair mask (both from pantene pro-v) before chalking my hair and it still dried out. 

Add hair gel and keep brushing! 
The more you brush the more the chalk falls out (it's temporary... which is good if you have a legit job on Monday) so use a hot tool like a curling iron or a flat iron to lock the colors in place:


Ta da!

Oh... and if you dress up like a rainbow... chances are you're going to end up at the WeHo parade...

I'm also proud to announce that my eeyore pumpkin won "sexiest" pumpkin... 
I think the judges may have been drunk... 




No comments:

Post a Comment