Wednesday, January 8, 2014

The country might be freezing, but I'm dreaming of a deserted island…

Something tells me Vogue and Wildfox are on the same page.  In this months Vogue Brazil, Victoria's Secret model Candice Swanepoel makes rags and chili peppers look like the wardrobe of rainforest royalty.











Wildfox had a similar idea and did a look book for their spring collection based on the idea of girls being stranded on a deserted island as well. Here are some of the newly released images for the look book:




Sea shell crown… I'm thinking another crafty thursday post is in order… 



One new thing about this look book (compared to other look books wildfox has done) is that they included recipes for meals and drinks inspired by the clothes and pictures! Wonderful idea!



Clare and I are getting these shirts as soon as they're available ;)



Im not sure how, but I actually already got this shirt from a seller on Ebay. I'm guessing the seller works in their warehouse? I got it a few months ago so you can guess how excited I was when I saw it in their look book. 










(Note to self… time to start squating)


They've made a swimsuit with this pattern before but this season it's in a new cut. 


I love this kaleidoscope geo shirt. 

The weather might be getting a bit chilly this week (just a bit) but thanks to Vogue and Wildfox I'm already ready for Summer time. 

ciao ciao, 
Kk 


2 comments:

  1. love
    love
    love

    time to do some squats, get some tixs to paradise, start a nice tan, and work on conditioning my hair....mhmmmm

    also how is Candice perfect? she is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Use the island to condition your hair! Coconut oil and aloe vera mmmmm

    ReplyDelete