Sunday, April 6, 2014

New blooms and my new summer uniform

Ladies and gentlemen may I introduce my new favorite outfit and my baby plants!!!

I can't even begin to describe how perfect this two piece set is!! The top is a halter top with two different ties, so just imagine two bows on the back :) The bottom piece is a skort (something I haven't owned since elementary school). I tore it open as soon as I got it and wore it for the rest of the day while gardening. It's from Beginning boutique and the reason why I am obsessed with their store now.

Click here to go to Beginning Boutique's online store (scroll down to see me on their homepage!!)

Hey there!

Here are some new sunflowers that just started sprouting! I found out this week that it's extremely important to use ONLY organic seeds! Seeds that are not organic usually have the pesticide "neonicotinoid". Neonicotinoids are an insecticide that have a similar chemical make up to nicotine. If your seeds arnt organic, they probably have Neonicotinoids in them, which means if your planting "bee friendly" plants but they're not organic, they're actually killing the bees!!!

I had to toss out some seeds I had that weren't organic and start all over with organic seeds: 

These seeds might not be organic, but they were a present from the boy :)

I got the day off on Friday so Spencer and I decided to take a morning walk through Disneyland! I'm excited to see the park is planting wildflowers! (Good for bees)

Taking a stroll around the castle ❤️

Dressing up for Disneyland is always half the fun! Wildfox is usually my go to for Disney. Their clothes are quirky, comfy, and usually the perfect pastel colors for Disneyland!

 The tights I wore were another easy go to: DKNY thigh high look a likes! If your a shorter lady like myself, you know how difficult it gets to find the perfect thigh high that stays put and doesn't squeeze the wrong areas. Just toss on a jersey dress and bam! Done.


Sweatshirt: Wildfox "I'm really a unicorn"
Tights: DKNY
Boots: Enzo Angiolini 




I win!!!

Since I live so close... We usually go home to eat lunch and nap haha I wasn't sleepy so I did another outfit change: 

Dress: free people 


Ciao ciao, 
Kk



No comments:

Post a Comment