Friday, April 11, 2014

You're Handsome, I'm Handsome, WE ARE HANDSOME

Australia has stolen my heart. It all started with Tiny Tea and then I magically found Beginning Boutique. Next thing you know I'm scrolling through travel pictures and planning my fantasy vacation to Australia… *sigh*

The Mercedes-Benz Australian fashion week has been going on all week and I've found some new favorite designers I want to share with all of you. Since it's warming up quickly over here in Cali, let's start with the fabulous swimwear of We Are Handsome.


We Are Handsome has the most amazing prints for bikinis, one pieces, and cover ups. They stick to animal prints, jungle themes, or beach views. The first time I was introduced to them was through this flawless *cheeky* picture: 

Get the bikini here

You've probably also seen Rihanna and other celebrities wearing their swimsuits on vacation: 
Get a similar print here

This week though they took the animal prints to a whole new level. They had a live snake slithering around models next during the fashion show! Animals make any fashion show instantly more magical (see ETAM's show from 2011)




I absolutely love this blue floral tiger pattern


Goddess





Their new collection "Tropic of Babylon" is available online and in stores now and includes swimsuits, coverups, dresses, leggings and more! See some shots from the collection below:





*Dreaming of sunshine*

Ciao ciao, 
Kk



No comments:

Post a Comment