Sunday, March 23, 2014

Marathon training... The countdown begins

It's almost time!! My first marathon is happening in May, right after my graduation, Ashlee's bachelorette, and right before her wedding. Eep! 

Last weekend I got up to 18 miles running from Playa Del Rey to Santa Monica and back.


It was so beautiful out! And surprisingly, I felt fantastic during my run! I've been drinking a new tea called "tiny tea" from the Your Tea company, and it's made my workouts much more meaningful. Tiny tea helps equal out my digestive system which gives me more energy throughout the day (perfect for training!). It has also been clearing up my skin (I usually get stress breakouts but haven't had them all week) and definately eliminates any bloating I used to have! 


These two pictures are day 1 and day 3... Just three days of Tiny Tea!! You have to drink tiny tea thirty min before each meal, so it also encourages me to wake up earlier and plan out each meal (instead of mindless eating). 


Order yours at www.yourtea.com 

Gearing up for my marathon also means I've changed my diet around. I've completely given up alcohol which was not easy with St Patricks day... No pizza, no burgers, and no Annie's max and cheese either!! 

Thankfully my friends didn't harass me too much on st Patricks day... Kinda

Top: Wildfox Couture
Jacket: The Gap 

Luckily my cravings haven't been that bad. It's also given me an opportunity to try out more vegan recipes (posted soon)!

Ciao ciao for now,
Kk 






No comments:

Post a Comment